Tuesday, November 4, 2014

My Tiny T Rex

I was really excited for Halloween.  I have never really been a huge fan of it in the past. However,  I was excited to dress up Nolan.  Mama and I found the cutest Tiny T Rex costume at Costco.  (I am also not a believer in spending a fortune on something he may hate wearing.) It was perfect. It came with green pants in case it was cold (which it sure was.)   



Nolan wore an orange body suit with really cute black monster leg warmers over to Barb’s for his Halloween daycare party!  I kept the legwarmers on him and changed him into a black body suit.  I packed his costume and we headed over to the Biro’s for dinner and trick or treating.  It was nice that J’s whole family was there and all of Andy’s family was there too.  They had catered P’Sghetti’s for dinner and it was delicious.


It was miserably cold, so Ellen and I decided to dress our boys and go over to Kate and Aaron’s (friends across the street) and call it a night for the babies.  Parker was a cute lobster and Nolan was a Tiny T Rex. I was impressed that neither minded their costume too much.  Ellen even put Parker in a stock pot for some cute pictures.  Nolan was all about holding his pumpkin and did not even need my help.  He even kept trying to fish out his candy and stick it in his mouth…..paper and all. 

The older boys had a fire going on in the driveway and stayed out there to hand out candy.  Nolan and Parker played in doors.  Next year should be a great age for trick or treating.  I need to start now to think about creative cute costumes for next year!




1 comment: